A high performance 6/4 cold water wetsuit with built in hood that will keep you warm, light and loose in even the most frigid corners of the globe!
"I'm coming out of 3 hour surfs in January in Iceland still warm, but with the feel of a 3/2. Without a doubt the best wetsuit I have ever worn!" - Ian Battrick
(Check out the trip and 6.4mm hooded Lunasurf wetsuit in action here)
- LUNASURF DNA LIQUID TAPE - making the suit more flexible, as when the suit stretches, the seam stretches with it. It also makes the suit airtight. You can test this by blowing into the arm of a LUNASURF JANGA wetsuit - you'll find it blows up like a balloon and will not release the air, confirming the suit is airtight, which means water can not pass through the seams at all! Making it warmer, lighter and more flexible.
- Durable and highest quality super stretchy neoprene giving you a superior fit. A stretchy feel with unbelievable warmth, less water absorbtion and quick drying.
- Super lightweight neoprene, you will not believe this is a 6/4 when it is on.
- Stitchless technology: Stitchless seams mean more flexibility and less pinhole leaking.
- You will have no problem getting in and out of this wetsuit. Easy to get into and effortless to take off with a dislocating front zip entry. Not restricting your flexability in any way and improving paddling efficiency.
- The front zip is sealed tight by a magnetic tab designed to lock water out. There is no velcro on this wetsuit.
- Built in hood helps stop cold water flushing and combats windchill in frigid winter conditions. The adjustable draw cord enables you to have a precise fit.
- Newly designed kneepads for increased flexability and comfort, with excellent durability.
- Anticrack hi tech seals and taping using LUNASURF DNA liquid tape. LUNASURF DNA liquid tape will not crack like some other liquid seals.
- 100% hand made, one by one.
- External key pocket located on side of the calf. Easy access, key cord and completely secure.
Posted by David Thomson on 8th May 2013
Does it fit...... its painted on ...... thank you for your product advice and help ....my arms are killin me from carrying the stickers not the suit. just blown away how light this suit is feels like a 3/2 summer on!?!
Posted by Tim Nunn on 7th May 2013
"An amazing wetsuit, I’ve tried a lot, I currently use a LUNASURF 6/4 which is insane, by far the warmest suit I have ever swam in." - TIM NUNN
QUESTION: What are the three things you would never travel to a cold place without?
TIM NUNN answers: "A really good sleeping bag, it’s the most expensive item I have ever purchased but it lasted me six years now and I never ever get cold and I’ve slept outside well into the minus twenties. An amazing wetsuit, I’ve tried a lot, I currently use a LUNASURF 6/4 which is insane, by far the warmest suit I have ever swam in. Then I think probably long johns."
Posted by kris on 30th Apr 2013
The suits are beauty, I've worn it all winter in the north east, Can't believe how stretchy it is, my X$%& feels like a straight jacket after being in that suit."
These suits make x#$& look silly I believe!"
Posted by Ian Battrick on 9th Apr 2013
THE best wintersuit ive ever worn......100% the real deal. Not just stupidly warm, but light, loose and no restriction!
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COLD WATER IN THIS SUIT!
Posted by Liam on 9th Apr 2013
the wetsuit is sick! so warm and flexible!!!
Posted by Karl on 6th Apr 2013
I tried my Lunasurf 6/4mm suit for the first time a few days ago in freezing cold north sea snowy conditions and it was soo good blown away with how supple it was and ultra warm !! i cant beleive how quickly i managed to get it on as well weird lol
Posted by Alex Callister on 11th Feb 2013
Took delivery of mine a couple of weeks ago and would fully recommend this suit. I shot photos from the water for three hours yesterday and got out feeling as toasty as when I had put it on. Totally flexible also.